Really, every time I delete the blog, call it quits and just give up, I get that spark all over again. I just love sharing my beauty experience with the internet and I'm just going to accept the fact that I'm a haphazard, average blogger who will leave everyone hanging for a bit, but I'll always come home.
So where do I go when I go missing? A little bit of eveywhere: I spend my Monday through Friday's working full-time, a few of my weeknights at puppy school with my babydog, some of my weeknights working at Hungry Heart, Ink, and the rest of my time on the couch, with my husband, just hanging out and relaxing.
So, I'm back. I've been posting on the Instagram for the past two weeks and well, needed a space to post all that extra stuff: the things that are too long for an Instagram comment, too many pictures, or just need a different home.
If you're a long-time listener, thanks for not abandoning me and welcoming me back with open arms. Get ready for skincare, makeup, nails, the whole nine. We're drinking wine and we're doing it all. Latest wine fascination: good box wine. Not Franzia (but wouldn't that be insane), I've been experimenting with Black Box, Bota Box, and a few other brands. And don't even get me started on canned wines.
Here's my nails from last night:
| biggie biggie biggie biggie |
And here's my nails with my latest, favorite wine (check out the caption, I'm out here reviewing everything nowadays...nails, beauty, wine..):
This is wine IN A CAN from @ourhousewine and the third canned wine from them I’ve tried.
I wasn’t the biggest fan of the red or the white because mentally I couldn’t get past it not being carbonated, but still in a can. Every sip I expected carbonation but there was none to be found. It just threw me off.
This wine, however, is a nice rosé, bubbly and all. Not too sweet, either. One can of this was about half a bottle, so for $3.99 a can, that was a great deal (I’d happily pay $8 for a full bottle of this). This was great. Also, it’s in a limited edition can where $2 of the proceeds go to Human Rights Campaign, super cool.
See ya when I see ya.

No comments:
Post a Comment